- Resistant to common solvents and to alkalies but are attacked by strong mineral acids.
- Good abrasion resistance and low coefficient of friction.
- Working temperature is typically around 239F (115C). Exposure to sunlight can cause discoloration (yellowing).
- Water absorption is very high.
- Sterilizing by autoclaving, ETO sterilizing and gamma sterilizing (Under 2.5 Megarads) can be performed.
Sefar Part #1: 03-15/10Technical Information
Sefar Part #2: 3A03-0015-102-10
Mesh Opening: 15 micron
Open Area: 10 %
Thread Diameter: 35 micron
Weight (lbs): 0.08 lbs/yd^2
Weight (oz): 1.2 oz/yd^2
Weight (g): 40 g/m^2
Thickness: 60 micron
Width: 40 inch
Length: All mesh are sold in Yards.
Specific Gravity: 1.14 g/mm^3
Tensile Strength: 41.67 daN/mm^2
Stability to light: Poor
Abrasion resistance: Good
Acid resistance: Limited-Poor
Alkaline resistance: Good
Stability to solvents: Limited
Hydrolysis resistance: Good